Types of Juicers – More than one kind
There are many types of juicers available on the market today. Each type of juicer has its benefits and pitfalls and you need to decide how you will use your juice extractor so that you select the best juicer for you.
Some of the names or types of juicers you may hear or read about are these:
- Centrifugal Juicer
- Masticating Juicer
- Triturating Juicer
- Single Gear Juicer
- Twin Gear Juicer
- Cold Press Juicer
- Single Auger Juicer
- Twin Auger Juicer
That may seem like too many types of juicers to consider but the list above can actually be cut down to three main types of juicers due to the fact that several of the terms refer to the same style of juice machine.
The three main types of juicers are:
- Centrifugal Juicers (high speed)
- Masticating Juicers (low speed) also referred to as single gear juicers or single auger juicers
- Triturating Juicers (low speed) also referred to as twin gear juicers or twin auger juicers
Both the Masticating Juicers and the Triturating Juicers are also known as Cold Press Juicers because they operate at low speed and due to this they produce very little heat increase to the juice that is extracted. With virtually no temperature increase to the juice means that all of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients present in the juice remain.
There are fast juicers and there are slow juicers but you may be surprised by which of these is actually the best juicer to have. It all boils down to what kind of juice you like to have and that is dependant on what ingredients you wish to use.
We recommend that you consider the following questions before buying a juicer:
- What is available in your budget
- How easy will the machine be to clean
- How noisy or quiet is the machine
- How long is the warranty period
- What are the features you require in a machine
- What types of juices do you want to extract
So irrespective of which of these types of juicers you decide to purchase, the most important point is that juicing is essential. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to pack tremendous amounts of rich enzymes and vitamins all in one serving into your life. The testimonials from juicing and the benefits people receive are unbelievable!
Remember that each of these types of juicers have benefits and pitfalls but they will all produce delicious juices for you to enjoy.
Incoming search terms:
- what kind of juicer is the jack lalanne
- what type of juicer is jack lalanne
- is the jack lalanne power juicer a masticating juicer
- what type of juicer is the jack lalanne power juicer
- what type of juicer is the jack lalanne
- what kind of juicer is jack lalanne
- what kind of juicer is the jack lalanne power juicer
- jack lalanne juicer cold press
- jack lalanne juicer type
- what kind of juicer is jack lalanne juicer